Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another Sunday Ride

I didn't make it on the weekly Down Townies Ride today, but my wife and I took a slow afternoon jaunt to the park. One of the many treats of our neighborhood is that the alleys have all kinds of lovely blooming things overhanging people's back fences.  A slow amble down several blocks worth of such alleys and we're at Balboa Park, which is itself a city treasure. We sat in the sun for a couple of hours, I did some reading, my wife did some embroidery, and then we headed back home. Here's a few photos. Even though my wife's eyes are closed in the last one, we both still like it. Lady looks good on a bike! 


4 comments:

  1. Those more relaxed rides are nice when you can get them. Your wife looks like she is enjoying herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a keeper! I'm curious to see your latest bike attempt! Forgive my being out of touch, things are super cramped at work, but april I'm NOT taking class and should be able to push things forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what cute shots! sun lovers, yes I agree, that last picture is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Meligrosa, I think so too!

    ReplyDelete